Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

Miss you..

I miss you, all my mini-friends.. I'm sorry I've been away for so long, and I won't come back just yet.
When the baby was born I thought, wow, this is easy. She was sleeping a lot and big sister helped and I was sooooooo lucky, I love my family so much. Time flies and the baby is 10 month old, soon a whole year :O She is climbing EVERYTHING! I run around trying to ease her fall... she is still a happy baby, she brighten my days. And big sister is a proud and wonderful sister. We play and have a nice time together, so I'm busy trying to enjoy this right now.  And I have taken up my interest for sewing. And I got a new "strange hobby" cloth diapers.. All my spare time go to diapers.. =) I buy, sell, sew, and think about diapers all the time =) My miniatures have to rest for now, when baby is diaper free, I'll get back to minis =)

I have sewn these diapers and big sister wanted something too, so since she is a dress-lover (never wears anything else than dresses) I made her a dress, crocked.. but she loves it. And baby got some pants too. Now big sister asks for pants too, that will fit under a nice dress that is =)

Fitted diaper

Matching pants 

Dress for the big girl and a fitted diaper for the baby



And wetbags for dirty diapers on the go =)
PUL fabric was a nightmare to sew in, but I finally got done, and now I dare to work on a diaper in pul too =)

Thanks for your patients and friendship, I look forward on seeing what you have been up to when I was gone =)

Take care and see you later =) 
Hannah

10 comments:

  1. oh it sounds like you have your hands full with little ones, it's a great time in your life even though it's a bit hectic right now. you will look back and smile. take care


    hugs
    marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can see how I will miss this time later.. I might even miss the waking up at night to breastfeed.. =) I really try to enjoy every minute right now, time just flies =)

      Delete
  2. Hannah, enjoy your time with your babies! It is the most important thing at the moment. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They grow too fast =) I'm glad I don't age as quick as them ;)

      Delete
  3. Hej Hannah!
    Så roligt att få höra av dig.
    Njut barntiden den är så kort och sedan finns det tid igen för minivärlden:)
    Ha det bra
    Kram Titti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack desamma Titti!
      Jag trodde jag skulle hinna lite miniatyrer ändå, men jag skjuter upp det lite till =) Trodde jag skulle på mässan i oktober med, men jag får nog fullt upp med 1-års kalas. Men jag hoppas de blir fler mässor i framtiden, 4,5-åringen ser fram emot att få följa med mig nästa gång och det blir roligt att få dela en sån upplevelse med henne =)

      Delete
  4. It's so good to hear from you... and to hear you're fine, enjoying the precious time with your darling girls. So you've developed a passion for diapers... strange (*LOL*) - but beautiful. And how lovely to have matching outfits for both girls.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to go all in with things.. miniatures, dolls and now diapers =) I'm thinking of making miniature cloth diapers now.. =)

      Delete
  5. It's good to hear from you! I've missed you as well. I love that the girls have matching clothes. That is so fun. It's such a special time in life right now that it's good to just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you the other day, didn't you say they had cars, that kids could drive, on Lego land?! My soon to be 5 year old got to try some cars on a theme park here, she loved it, and was very proud she drove by her self. (She said she was a bit better than mum now, since I can't drive...) =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah